We explore and democratically shape the path to digital transformation.
The key challenges are to resolve the opposing requirements of autonomy and participation and to make complexity manageable through the paradigm shift from hierarchy to network.
The paradigm of subject orientation enables stakeholders to express their requirements simply, intuitively, unambiguously and authoritatively and is thus a fundamental pillar for the democratically designed approach to digital transformation.
Our values in the common work:
- public good oriented – we generate added value for society
- independent – we question dependencies
- human – we place people at the center of everything we do
- social – we live participation
- open – we interact with each other at eye level
- trusting – we build (on) transparent relationships
- networking – we create the conditions for overcoming the complex challenges of our time (e.g. climate change)
- curious – we strive for new ways
- ambitious – we appreciate science and discourse
- experimental – we are not afraid to fail