Welcome to the Institute of Innovative Process Management (I2PM) e.V.
As a recognized non-profit association we pursue the following goals,
to promote the transfer of innovative scientific findings and solutions from the field of process management into practice and to test them sustainably in discourse through scientific work. We understand process management in particular as the coordination of processes based on the division of labor through communication.
Innovative process management comprises the following tasks:
- From the business process to the network of autonomous units
- From requirements analysis to modeling and IT execution
- From knowledge management and interoperability to the didactics of modeling languages
In this way we research and support the topics Industry 4.0, IoT as well as digital transformation.
Our research has focused on, or so far led to, the following examples
- the scientific field of subject orientation
- the subject-oriented Business Process Management (S-BPM)
- the development of a simple, technically and didactically outstanding modeling table
- The creation of standards and open source tools around subject oriented modeling and implementation (see https://github.com/I2pm).
- the idea and development of a highly innovative Smart Interoperability Network
- the international conference series S-BPM One, which has been held annually since 2009.
As a non-profit association, we are pleased about the many volunteer scientists and researchers as well as the financial support of donors and sponsors.
We wish you a lot of fun and above all many suggestions when browsing our website. If you have any questions or like to work with us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Prof. Dr. Matthias Lederer Reinhard Gniza Dr. Albert Fleischmann